Telecom and Electric Power Inverter (DIV series)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carton/ Wooden Pallet|
- Model NO.: DIV series
- Type: DC/AC Inverters
- DC Voltage: 12V 24V 48V 110V 220V
- Protection: Overvoltage
- Power Source: Electric Power
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85044020
- Output Power: 500va-10000va
- Output Power Factor: >0.8
- AC Output: 110V 220V 230V 240V
- Phase: Single
- Trademark: INVT
- Origin: China
1. With DSP control, DIV Series inverter is an intelligence model product, good designing and reliability are the advantages.
2. DIV series inverter is adopting SPWM technology, with the output of stabilized voltage and frequency, pure sine-wave.
3. DIV series inverter has good compatibility, built-in by-pass switch, high overload feature for reliable and continuous power supply.
4. DIV series inverter can be AC power type and DC power type:
AC power type means the city power supply is main when the city power is normal, when city power is off, inverter comes into work state.
DC power type means the inverter power supply is main when the city power is normal, when inverter power is off, city power comes into work state automatically.
5. With the excellent designing, DIV series inverter can be auto switched to bypass on the running state, it's easy to maintain and replace the battery without effecting load power supply.
6. In case there is battery voltage high/low or overload, the overload warning shutdown output, when battery voltage recovers normal, battery voltage recovers; Power supply output will auto recovers in 50 seconds after overload off. This function is very suitable for the communication station in which there is no person on duty.
7. DIV series inverter can support network communication system, power working state can be monitored by the supervision software.
8. DIV series inverter provides with two dry connectors which can be used for DC input fault checking and AC output problem warning.
|DC INPUT||Input Voltage (Vdc)||12V/24V/48V/110V/220V|
|Reverse Noise Current||≤ 10%|
|AC Bypass||Bypass Volt(Vac)||265V-185V(± 10V)|
|Transfer Time(ms)||≤ 5ms|
|AC OUTPUT||Rated Capacity(VA)||500VA||1000VA||2000VA||3000VA||4000VA||5000VA||6000VA|
|Voltage and Frequency||220Vac, 50HZ|
|Voltage Precision(V)||220± 1.5%|
|Frequency Precision(Hz)||50± 0.1%|
|Output||Pure Sine Wave|
Wave Distortion(THD )
Dynamic Reaction Time
(Load 0← → 100%)
|Overload||220%, 30 sec|
(80% Resistant Load)
|Transfer Time(ms)||≤ 5ms|
|Noise(1 meter)||≤ 40dB|
|Sea Level(m)||≤ 2000|
|DISPLAY||LCD||Input/output voltage, frequency, output current, temperatuer|
|LED||line, inverter, battery, output Load|
19 Inch Rack Type
(D× W× H)(mm)
360*448*88 (DIV 24-1KVA; DIV 48-1KVA/2KVA; DIV 110-1KVA/2KVA; DIV 220.1KVA/2KVA)
390*448*88 (DIV 24-2KVA; 3KVA; 4KVA; 5KVA; 6KVA)
7KG (1KVA); 8KG (2KVA); 11KG (3KVA); 12KG (4KVA); 13KG (5KVA); 14KG (6KVA)